The conferences are designed to bring up-to-date information about our courses, the application process, and admissions procedures at both universities to a venue near you. The events are aimed at Year 12 students who have completed their GCSE examinations (or equivalent) and are now undertaking further study.
The conferences will cover:
- Courses available at Oxford and Cambridge
- Applying to Oxford and Cambridge, including Student Life
- Making a competitive application
- Student finance and careers
- Teachers and HE Advisors forum – new discussion points for 2018
Admission is FREE but by ticket only and all bookings should be made online through a teacher. For more information please refer to the booking page on the Oxford and Cambridge Student Conferences Website.
|19 Mar 2018||10:00||16:00|